For those of you new to Twitter, here are some people I enjoy Following.
For some laughs, my absolute favorite follow is @badbanana.
Also, @weirdnews, @kennethn,
For social media updates, @mashable is the obvious user to follow.
Random (incredibly interesting) information: @guykawasaki
Celebs that are worth the follow:
Stephen Colbert @stephenathome
*REMEMBER if you are going to follow a celebrity, make sure that it is a "verified account." Twitter did not have this feature when I first started out, and it's really useful.
*ALSO, keep in mind that a lot of celebrities have staff updating the their profiles, so obviously, following PR conscious stars like Britney Spears is kind of a bore.
Hockey Fans: @ecklund
Sports Fans: @deucedbrains -- He's just starting out but I love his commentary.
News is the obvious: @BBCworld, @thecnnwire, @nytimes ......
I also enjoy following specific reporters from these news organizations. That way, you can get information more tailored to your interests (your favorite movie critique, restaurant critique, fashionista, Republican commentator...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment