11.23.2009

Tweetdeck

I just want to add something quick about Tweetdeck.

I have experimented with several of the apps, including Tweetdeck, and what I have found that I really liked is Destroy Twitter. The great way for these kind of apps to gain users is that every time someone Tweets from them it says which was used for that Tweet.

This is how I came across Destroy Twitter. An article was tweeted into my feed for uses of the iPhone. A University of Chicago student had figured out a way to use his iPhone to open his dorm room door. I just spent 30 minutes trying to find the article and failed, but his Twitter username is @varenc - This is discrovered after using the Find People feature on Twitter. If a genius like him uses Destroy Twitter, I figured I should too.

Give it a go: it's faster and more streamlined.

No comments:

Post a Comment