I edited the page on my home town of Lake Forest. (By the way, if you type LakeForest.com into the browser, the Wikipedia page for Lake Forest comes up).
I found information that gave the population data for Lake Forest in 2008, and I added information about former resident and inspiration for Fitzgerald's Daisy Buchanan Ginevra King.
I attempted to edit the page on Katharine Hepburn, but her page had been protected. There were several additions I would have liked to have made, and I think that I need to pursue those changes on the "talk" page. Something I came upon while attempting to make this edit was a post made under this "talk" page about a "deletion campaign" being run by ip address 76.176.167.130. Apparently, someone at this address has been deleting posts about the sexuality and queer identities of actors such as Katharine Hepburn and Carey Grant.
I also added a friend as a "famous alumnae" of my high school and put a "watch" on the edit to see how long until it is changed.
10.26.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment